Official Fix for Mobdro Not working on Android TV, Kodi and Chromecast with the guide available here.
Mobdro is a media app for Android devices. The main purpose of the app is to let the users watch free media from the internet. Users can watch Movies, TV Shows, News, Sports, and a lot of other things. But the focus of this post will be how to Fix Mobdro Not working Issues.
Mobdro is available on for Android. So, it goes without saying that you can use it on smartphones, tablets, and even Android TVs. There are many other ways to use the app too. The app is great nonetheless, but it tends to give problems at some time.
Well, we are here to solve those kinds of problems and this post will extensively deal with how to solve the Mobdro not working errors that are commonly found while using the app.
A bit about Mobdro
I am sure that you have already used Mobdro app and you are here to look for the solution. But if by any chance, you have wandered here without actually using the app, then let me give you a quick roundup of the app and what it is all about before we go about discussing solutions.
Mobdro is not your average media player. It is actually a media provider that lets you watch media entertainment from all around the world; live or otherwise. There are a lot of categories which you can select from. There are different categories like Movies, TV Shows, News, Sports, Spiritual, Music, Gaming, and a lot more.
Each category has channels according to the main category. For eg., Movies has channels according to the genres and the Sports Category has real sports channels. You can know more about it by using the app. Using the app is relatively easy. Now, we must get going and see how to fix Mobdro not working errors.
Some common Mobdro Not Working Errors
Out of all the users of Mobdro, there are some errors that each of them has ultimately faced at some point of their life. These are the most common errors and most of the users have come across them. So, the first thing we need to do is to discuss these errors and their solutions.
- The most common type of error, the parse error is something that the users experience way before they have even installed the app. When you download the APK and try to install it, there is a message which states that the app could not be installed because of a “Parsing error”.
- Now, there are two reasons that this could be happening. One, the Mobdro APK file may be corrupted or two, your APK might be running on a version lower than Android 4.2. Check the requirements first and then download the proper Mobdro APK from here.
No content found:
- This is a complexity rather than an error in itself. The error appears when you are trying to find some content. Mobdro will show that no content according to your search has been found.
- But this simply means that there is no such thing in the app’s database or that particular content isn’t getting at the time of your search. Rest assured because this is nothing to worry about and it is not an error.
These two of the common errors that Mobdro users have encountered till now. Sure, there are some other errors as well but they aren’t as frequent as the above ones. So, let’s get on ahead without wasting any time and discuss some other widespread errors.
Fix Mobdro not working on Kodi
Mobdro is one of the best media apps out there. But the big letdown is that it is only available only for Android. But there is way around that. People have found ways around that so that you can use it as an add-on in Kodi. This way, you can use Mobdro on every platform that can run Kodi.
But well, nothing seems to be perfect and such is the case when you try to install the add-on in Kodi. Mobdro not working errors tend to occur while installing the Add-ons. Here is how you can avoid that situation.
- The first thing to make absolutely sure of is the internet connection. Make sure it is fast so as to avoid interruptions.
- Another most important thing you need to keep in mind is that you need to follow the installation steps very carefully.
- If you fail to capture even a minute detail of even a single step, there are chances that the add-on won’t be installed.
- Before you go and start installing Mobdro on Kodi, make sure that you have the latest version of Kodi on your phone. If not, then update it from the Google Play Store.
- While installing the Add-on, you will have to add a specific URL in the source box. Be extra careful to make sure that you spell it correctly.
With this guidelines or tips and tricks to get the process right, chances are slim to none that you will experience any discomfort with Mobdro not working. Moving on to the next section, we will discuss how to resolve the Mobdro not working with Chromecast issue.
Mobdro not Working with Chromecast
Google has gained a foothold in the technology market in especially in electronics. The Google Chromecast Dongle is a beautiful piece of machine that lets you get media from your phone to your TV. One great use is to get Mobdro directly on to the HDTV.
Even though it is a great device, Mobdro not working with Chromecast is a frequent error. Users complain that the Chromecast is not working properly with Mobdro App. Let’s see how to fix the issue and set up the device properly.
- Plug in the Chromecast Dongle into the HDMI port of your TV.
- Make sure to connect your Android device and the Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download and install Mobdro App if you don’t have it.
- Open the app once you have installed it. Play any content that you like.
- After the content starts playing perfectly, tap on this icon in the top-right corner.
- It will search for available devices in the vicinity and show them up on the screen.
- Select the Chromecast dongle and it will start playing the content on your TV after connecting to the Chromecast.
Follow these steps to ensure the proper connection of Mobdro to Chromecast. Be careful while connecting both of the devices. Other than that, you need to have a decent internet connection so that it doesn’t interrupt the content.
With this, our article on Fix Mobdro Not Working on Android TV, Kodi & Chromecast errors, has come to an end. We hope that you have understood everything about the errors and how to solve them. Make sure to leave your feedback at Mobdro.