Official process how to install Mobdro on Chromecast with a direct download link to Mobdro Chromecast application
Mobdro is a media entertainment application for Android devices. All devices running Android 4.2 and higher support this app. Though the installation process is easy, we are going to learn how to use Mobdro Chromecast in order to get content to a TV.
Most of you must have heard about the Google Chromecast. It is a popular device from Google that receives the data wirelessly and then gets it to the TV to which it is connected. We are going to try and use it to see Mobdro to a TV.
In the following section, we are going to see the entire process for Mobdro Chromecast. Keep your eyes open because you need to follow the steps carefully.
Mobdro Chromecast Installation Guide:
Watching Movies and TV Shows is always better on a bigger screen like a TV. Now, Mobdro is available only for Android. So the biggest screen size you could get is with a Smart TV. And they are pretty expensive. And if you already have an HD TV, then this method will be extremely useful.
With Chromecast as the medium, you can directly watch anything from Mobdro on your HD TV. There are two methods and we are going to discuss them one by one.
Using the App itself
- The first method is to use the app itself to cast the screen over to your TV.
- Chromecast feature is available in the Mobdro app itself and we are going to use it.
- Nevertheless, it is a premium feature and you would have to shell out €2.99 a year to enjoy the premium features.
- Plug in the Chromecast Dongle into the HDMI port of your TV.
- Download Mobdro and install it on your Android phone or tablet from this link.
- Once you have installed the app, open it.
- Now, open the menu by tapping on the menu button on the top-left corner of the screen.
- There will be an option called “Go Premium”. Tap on it and follow the steps to make the payment.
- After you have gone premium, you will be able to use the cast feature.
- Now comes the main part of the process. Start watching anything you want.
- When the app starts playing, you will see this casting icon:
- Tap on it and the app will search for all available casing devices. Select the one you want and the content will start playing on the TV.
This was the official and the most reliable method of using Mobdro to Chromecast. If you decide to not go for the premium subscription, then you can use the alternate method which we have explained below.
Using Google Home
- In this method, we are going to use the Google Home app to cast the app to the TV.
- Google Home is the official casting app from Google and it is perfectly compatible with the Chromecast.
- Here, you won’t have to buy the premium subscription.
- First of all, turn on your Chromecast and connect it to the TV.
- Download and Install Mobdro and Google Home.
- Open Google Home and open the menu.
- Tap on “Cast Screen/Audio”. Click on it again in the next step.
- It will show you the available devices. Select your device to start watching.
- Now, your whole phone screen will start content loading on the TV.
- Open Mobdro and start watching the content. You will see that everything that happens on your phone directly to the TV screen.
This method is a bit easy and the best thing is that it doesn’t cost you anything. It is entirely free along with the apps involved. You just have to install one extra app and it isn’t a bother if you think about it.
So these were the two methods for Mobdro Chromecast. You can use either of them based upon your choice. I think that most people will go for the second method and you all know why.
That being said, we are finally at the conclusion of the article on Mobdro Chromeast Installation guide. If you have any queries regarding the process or anything, feel free to reach out to us at Mobdro.